May 2018 – date to be advised
Click here to register your interest in next year’s tour. Full details will be available by the end of July.
If you’re able to travel in September this year, consider joining our tour, From Avalon to Camelot, which follows the same itinerary.
- Experience the energy of sacred sites and landscapes by following in the footsteps of Merlin, Morgan La Fey and King Arthur.
- Listen for whispered messages Merlin’s Cave at Tintagel, at Stonehenge, on the ancient Isle of Avalon (Glastonbury) and at Avebury.
- On the giant hill fort of Cadbury/Camelot, imagine standing under the light of the full moon, waiting to hear the thunder of hooves as Arthur’s knights ride forth on their next adventure.
- Take part in a Druidic dawn ceremony inside the circle of the prehistoric temple of Stonehenge.
- Call in the spirit of Pamela Colman-Smith in rituals in stone circles in her beloved Cornwall. Sense how she felt as she created the iconic images in the Waite-Smith deck and open to messages she may have for us today.
- Through Tarot readings in sacred sites, gain insight into your own spiritual journey…readings whose messages will continue to unfold for years to come.
On this journey you will be travelling with:
Mary K. Greer
With more than ten books and 48 years experience in Tarot, Mary K. Greer pioneered many of the Tarot reading methods used today, including reading Tarot for yourself and methods that are interactive, transformational and empowering. She has a deep knowledge of the origins of the Waite-Smith deck and a particular interest in ‘Pixie’, the artist, Pamela Colman-Smith who lived for 30 years in Cornwall.
Professional Tarot reader, teacher and founder of Global Spiritual Studies, Linda Marson, facilitates a process for using Tarot to explore the messages sacred sites and landscapes have for us. In her book, Ticket, Passport and Tarot Cards, Linda shows how her travels around the world reflected stages in her own inner journey at the time. These insights came from using Tarot to reveal the link between inner and outer journeys. She believes readings we do on the tour will shine a light on what sustains us spiritually and how we connect with it.
Director of Gothic Image Tours, Jamie George, has been taking spiritual pilgrims on tours for over 30 years. “It’s been an honour to journey with so many interesting and inspiring people, helping them tune in to the history, mystery and magic of ancient sacred places, where every site has a story to tell. I imagine myself coming there for the first time, and if you put yourself in that position, all kinds of things can open up. For me, it’s a dance between memory and revelation. Some of the most memorable times are those when we’re just having fun. You find yourself laughing and joking because you’re opening up, you’re becoming much more at one with yourself and the land.”
The video clip below features highlights of places we visit, with commentary by some of the spiritual pilgrims who made this enchanted journey in 2017.
Cost (2017 prices)
Earlybird: £2,150 per person, twin share (approx. $2,669 USD or $ 3,482 AUD)
Single supplement: £300 per person (approx. $373 USD)
To qualify for the early bird rate you need to book and pay your deposit of £500 by 31 January 2017.
Full price (from 1 February)
£2,250 per person, twin share (approx. $2,793 USD)
Single supplement: £300 pp (approx. $373 USD)
Deposit: £500, payable upon booking (approx. $621 USD)
Currency converter at http://www.xe.com/.
Price includes: Not included: