4-16 July 2017
“The roads and waterways I’ve travelled over the past two weeks can be traced on a map of Scotland. But there is no map of the inner landscape of memories, images and emotions that poured forth as the spirit of place in this timeless land led me home, ” says Linda Marson.
“I saw the remains of sacred sites, followed streams and waterfalls through fairy glens, lay atop a magic mountain and soaked up the sun and the breeze of a fairy tale landscape. No guide to this inner journey is needed, you simply live in the moment and trust what you see and feel.”
Linda, a Tarot author and teacher, returns as special guest on the 2017 Scotland tour to help you use the Tarot to interpret your inner landscape as you travel the magical outer landscape of this timeless land.
Anyone who’s been on a Gothic Image tour through Scotland will tell you it’s not only good for the soul but good fun! You travel in a small group of like-minded people with tour leader, Jamie George, himself a Scotsman who loves to share the secrets of his homeland with you.
Tour highlights include:
- The enchanted fairy glen at Rosemarkie
- Islands of Orkney with their wealth of pre-historic sites – the Neolithic stone circles of Stennes and Ring of Brodgar, the burial chamber of Maes Howe and archeological excavations on the Ness of Brodgar which show that these sites probably pre-date Stonehenge and Avebury by some 500 years. For information about the excavations visit www.nessofbrodgar.co.uk.
- The Callanish complex of megalithic sites on the island of Lewis
- The stunning fairytale landscape on the island of Skye
- The beautiful island of Iona which radiates a special energy that brings peace to your soul.
The tour starts in Inverness and finishes in Glasgow. Click here for a copy of the full itinerary. You can register online here or complete the registration form on the last page of the itinerary and send it to Gothic Image Tours. If you have any questions about what to expect on the tour, please email Jamie George – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the ‘Play’ arrow below to be transported to the awe-inspiring landscape that is Sacred Scotland.
£2,595 per person, twin share (approx. $US 3,221 or $AUD 4,202)
Earlybird: £2,495 per person (to qualify for the early bird rate you need to book and pay your deposit by the end of January 2017)
Single supplement: £350 per person
Deposit: £500, payable upon booking
Currency converter at www.xe.com.
Price includes: Not included: